Techcardi Trademark Guidelines
Anyone can use the Techcardi Logo and trademark if these guidelines are followed. Trade mark permission is granted for Techcardi licensees, authorized resellers, partners developers, customers, and other parties wishing to use Techcardi’s trademarks, service marks or images in promotional, advertising, instructional, or reference materials, or on their web sites, products, labels, or packaging.
Techcardi’s trademark trade name are valuable assets. In following these guidelines, you help us protect our valuable trademark rights and strengthen our corporate and brand identities.
By using an Techcardi trademark, in whole or in part, you are acknowledging that Techcardi is the sole owner of the trademark and promising that you will not interfere with Techcardi’s rights in the trademark, including challenging Techcardi’s use, registration of, or application to register such trademark, alone or in combination with other words, anywhere in the world, and that you will not harm, misuse, or bring into disrepute any Techcardi trademark. The goodwill derived from using any part of an Techcardi trademark exclusively inures to the benefit of and belongs to Techcardi. Except for the limited right to use as expressly permitted under these Guidelines, no other rights of any kind are granted hereunder, by implication or otherwise. If you have any questions regarding these guidelines, please talk to your Techcardi representative or submit your query to Techcardi’s Trademark Department.
Authorized Use of Techcardi Trademarks
1. Advertising, Promotional, and Sales Materials: Only Techcardi and its authorized resellers, partners and licensees may use the Techcardi Logo in advertising, promotional, and sales materials. Such authorized parties may use the Techcardi Logo only as specified in their agreement with Techcardi and any associated Guidelines and such use must always be in conjunction with the appropriate terms that define the relationship authorized by their contract with Techcardi.
For example: Reseller to Techcardi Store, Authorized Techcardi Partner
Authorized Service Provider
1. Publications, Seminars, and Conferences: You may use an Techcardi word mark in connection with book titles, magazines, periodicals, seminars, or conferences provided you comply with the following requirements:
a. The use is referential and less prominent than the rest of the title.
b. The use reflects favorably on both Techcardi and Techcardi products or technology.
c. Your name and logo appear more prominent than the Techcardi word mark on all printed materials related to the publication, seminar or conference.
d. The Techcardi logo or any other Techcardi-owned graphic symbol, logo, icon or image does not appear on or in the publication or on any materials related to the publication, seminar, or conference without express written permission from Techcardi.
e. A disclaimer of sponsorship, affiliation, or endorsement by Techcardi, similar to the following, is included on the publication and on all related printed materials: “(Title) is an independent (publication) and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Techcardi Inc.”
f. A trademark attribution notice is included in the credit section giving notice of Techcardi’s ownership of its trademark(s). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
2. Web Sites: Web sites that serve only as noncommercial electronic informational forums concerning an Techcardi product or technology may use the appropriate Techcardi mark, provided such use complies with the guidelines set in this notice.
3. Techcardi Web Badge Licensing Program: Web sites may use one of the Techcardi Web Badges if the site uses or was created using Techcardi-branded software.
Unauthorized Use of Techcardi Trademarks
1. Techcardi Logo and Techcardi-owned Graphic Symbols: You may not use the Techcardi Logo or any other Techcardi-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon on or in connection with web sites, products, packaging, manuals, promotional/advertising materials, or for any other purpose except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Techcardi, such as a reseller or partnership agreement.
2. Variations, Takeoffs or Abbreviations: You may not use an image of a real Techcardi or other variation of the Techcardi logo for any purpose. Third parties cannot use a variation, foreign language equivalent, takeoff, or abbreviation of an Techcardi trademark for any purpose.
3. Disparaging Manner: You may not use an Techcardi trademark or any other Techcardi-owned graphic symbol, logo, or icon in a disparaging manner.
4. Merchandise Items: You may not manufacture, sell or give-away merchandise items, such as T-shirts and mugs, bearing Techcardi symbol, logo, or icon, except pursuant to an express written trademark license from Techcardi.
5. Techcardi’s Trade Dress: You may not imitate the distinctive Techcardi logo design or typefaces.
6. Domain Names: You may not use an identical or virtually identical Techcardi trademark as a second level domain name. Not acceptable: “(your company)techcardi.com” “(your product)Techcardi.com”
For further information with respect to Techcardi’s copyrights, please submit your request in writing to the Copyright Team.
Techcardi All Rights Reserved 2013-2018
The Techcardi name is a registered trademark of techcard.com, Inc.
The Techcardi logo and characteristics are registered trademarks of techcardi.com, Inc.
Various other trademarks held by their respective owners.
All rights reserved in many jurisdictions worldwide.
Techcardi Locations / Contact Options